Faculty and staff (and their dependents) are strongly encouraged to get flu vaccines in order to help make campus as safe as it can be this year. There are multiple ways to receive the seasonal flu vaccine, including the On-Campus Flu Vaccine Blitz.
Appointments must be made to participate in this year’s Flu Vaccine Blitz. All faculty, staff and spouses must have their own unique appointments and will be asked to show their appointment QR code on their phone upon arrival.
- Spouses and dependents must currently be enrolled in a Notre Dame medical plan.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent.
- Appointments for dependent children can be added under the employee or spouse account.
Stepan Center (available by appointment only from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. on the dates below)
- Monday, Oct. 4 - Wednesday, Oct. 6
- Monday, Oct. 25 - Wednesday, Oct. 27
Vaccinators, volunteers, and patients will be expected to follow all safety guidelines and precautions currently in place. Masks are required for this event.
The free flu vaccines will be available while supplies last.