I write to provide you with an update on the progress of faculty and staff vaccinations and to announce a series of incentives to help maintain our positive momentum.
Where we stand
As of June 17, 75% of all faculty and staff have uploaded documentation of full vaccination. The steady progress made since the announcement of mandatory vaccinations is wonderful to see, especially as we plan for a full return to campus for faculty and staff no later than Monday, August 2.
Where to get vaccinated and how to upload
If you have not already done so, please complete your vaccination as soon as possible and upload your vaccination documentation. In order to be fully vaccinated by the early August return to campus, you should plan to receive your first dose of the two-dose Moderna or Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine no later than Friday, July 2, or the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine no later than Sunday, July 18.
- To find a convenient vaccination site near you, visit VaccineFinder.org. Additionally, faculty and staff can check their local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination appointments are available or find out which pharmacies are participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program.
- Information on how to upload your documentation can be found on the COVID-19 website. Remember, only upload your documentation after you’ve completed your vaccination.
- If you plan to apply for a vaccine exemption, please complete this form. All exemption applications must be submitted no later than Thursday, July 15. Please note this is an extension of the original deadline of June 18. The Office of Institutional Equity will oversee the exemption review process and notify applicants of decisions in a timely manner.
Prizes for uploading your vaccination documentation
To show our gratitude to those who have uploaded their documentation, and to encourage those who have not yet done so, the University is offering a series of incentives. On Tuesday, August 3, the University will conduct random drawings for prizes for those who have uploaded proof of full vaccination. To be eligible, simply upload your documentation into the system before the drawing.
- Ten $1,000 cash prizes
- Five pairs of football season tickets for the 2021 season
- Three reserved parking spots for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Two Rohr’s dinner packages for you and seven guests
Thank you again for all you are doing to ensure a healthy and safe return to a more normal on-campus experience for our students.
In Notre Dame,
Bob McQuade Vice President, Human Resources
Originally published by hr.nd.edu on June 18, 2021.at