At Notre Dame, “the people make the place.” We strive to attract, select, and develop people that are talented, passionate, and driven by our mission. We look for those individuals that not only want to be a part of the Notre Dame experience but want to help shape that experience for future generations.
For Prospective Faculty
For information about current faculty positions at the University, please visit the Prospective Faculty page on the Provost’s website.
For Prospective Staff
The University offers a variety of employment opportunities in the areas of service/maintenance, office/clerical, library services, information technology, technical, and administration. Current job openings are posted daily online at ND.jobs.
In addition to regular full- and part-time employment, the University offers additional employment opportunities, such as temporary employment and summer employment. If you are a student at Notre Dame and would like additional information about student employment opportunities, please visit Student Employment.
Because we cannot achieve the University’s mission without a breadth of skills, personalities, and experiences, we strive to attract diverse and highly qualified candidates. The University of Notre Dame is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability or veteran status.
- How do I make my Open Enrollment benefit elections for 2015?
- Where can I get a health screening and how do I access Your HRQ (Health Risk Questionnaire)?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2014?