On the evening of September 2, 2014, the University will upgrade the applicant tracking system that drives the University’s employment website, ND.jobs (http://nd.jobs). The upgrade is expected to bring a better user experience to applicants and improve the candidate review process for University users.
Because no data will migrate from the outgoing system to the new system, the upgrade will require a period of transition between the two. The current system will close on Tuesday, September 2, 2014, and the new system will go live Wednesday, September 3, 2014.Read More
2014 is University’s sixth consecutive year on honor roll
For the sixth year in a row, the University of Notre Dame has been named to the honor roll of Great Colleges to Work For by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
The Great Colleges program is the premier recognition program in higher education. The results, released today in The Chronicle’s annual report on The Academic Workplace, are based on a survey of more than 43,000 employees at 278 colleges and universities. The primary factor in determining whether an institution received recognition as a Great College to Work for was the employee feedback.
Read more at News.nd.eduRead More
- Where can I find information regarding the changes to the University of Notre Dame 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- Do tax withholding and direct deposit elections have to be made online?
- Can the children’s education benefit be applied to summer classes?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2014?