Students, faculty, staff and their families are invited to gather for the Opening of the Academic Year Mass at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, August 23 in the Purcell Pavilion of the Joyce Center. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. All are most welcome!
Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C., University President, will serve as presider and homilist. Music for the liturgy will be provided by over 200 members of the Notre Dame Chorale, Folk Choir, Glee Club, Liturgical Choir, and Women’s Liturgical Choir, accompanied by the Concert Band.Read More
Free health screenings for benefit-eligible faculty, staff, and enrolled spouses begin August 10. Get a confidential health screening and be better informed about your health. Learn where you stand on such indicators as blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index, and more.
Benefit-eligible faculty and staff who complete a screening by Nov. 4 will receive an automatic $180 credit. Faculty/staff whose eligible spouse completes a screening by Nov. 4 will receive an additional $96 credit.Read More
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?