Eric Love brings experience, unique philosophy to staff diversity and inclusion
BY SCOTT PALMER, HUMAN RESOURCES
Thirty years later, Eric Love still remembers the words of a junior high classmate: “You’re the first black guy I’ve ever talked to.”
“I thought, ‘wow, this interaction needs to be positive because it’ll determine how you treat the second one,’” he says.
Keeping interactions positive is a key theme for Love, recently named the University’s director of staff diversity and inclusion. …
Read more in ND Works (PDF)Read More
Program offerings available for those at every level
BY CAROL C. BRADLEY, NDWorks
See the HR Special Section in NDWorks
“Overall, we’re trying to help people develop their talents and gifts to the fullest,” says Kara McClure, manager of learning and organizational development in the Office of Human Resources. “That sounds blue-sky, but we want to help people pursue learning that advances their career interests within the context of the goals and mission of the University.”Read More
- How can I get my 2014 W-2 Tax Form?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- Can my flexible spending account reimbursements be direct deposited into my bank account?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?