Notre Dame Chef’s Apprentice Josh Maron.
A fifty-percent cut in pay is one reduction most cooks never care to taste, but Notre Dame Chef’s Apprentice Josh Maron says it is the best thing that has ever happened to him. Last year, Maron left his job as a cook in the North Dining Hall where he had worked for over three years to pursue his goal of one day running his own commercial kitchen. Maron enrolled in…Read More
Looking to keep busy this summer? Summer employment opportunities are still available!
• Visit jobs.ND.edu
• Look for jobs with “Summer Employment” in the title.
Hiring Managers: To assist you with your summer hiring, we invite you to visit the Summer Employment Toolkit…Read More
- I made a New Year's Resolution to get healthy. What wellness programs are there?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- I am hiring an employee for the summer. Where do I begin?
- How do I access my flexible spending account information?
- How do I complete my year-end review in Endeavor?