The Office of Human Resources congratulates Anthony Polotto, Kristian Lax-Walker, and Tracy Skibins, three recipients of the 2015-16 Fred E. Freeman Staff Scholarship. The scholarship provides $1,000 of tuition assistance per semester to full-time regular staff pursuing higher education or certification.Read More
Empowerment through education
BY SCOTT PALMER, HUMAN RESOURCES
Just one month into her new role as manager of HR learning and organizational development, Jeanne Monsma is putting the finishing touches on a fall lineup of more than 35 learning programs and series programs for faculty and staff.
“We’ve always valued professional development at Notre Dame, but the success of our programs has meant a lot of waiting lists,” says Monsma. “We have a renewed energy around meeting more of the demand.”Read More
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- Can my flexible spending account reimbursements be direct deposited into my bank account?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2015?