ND Voice 2014 is the University’s fifth bi-annual employee engagement survey. This confidential survey asks staff and participating faculty for opinions on workplace topics such as training, pay and benefits, respect and fairness, and more. Feedback helps the Notre Dame workplace – and each department – be the best it can be.
The ND Voice survey opens October 13, and closes October 31.Read More
On the evening of September 2, 2014, the University will upgrade the applicant tracking system that drives the University’s employment website, ND.jobs (http://nd.jobs). The upgrade is expected to bring a better user experience to applicants and improve the candidate review process for University users.
Because no data will migrate from the outgoing system to the new system, the upgrade will require a period of transition between the two. The current system will close on Tuesday, September 2, 2014, and the new system will go live Wednesday, September 3, 2014.Read More
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant?
- Where can I get a health screening and how do I access Your HRQ (Health Risk Questionnaire)?
- What are the dates for Open Enrollment 2015?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2014?