2014 is University’s sixth consecutive year on honor roll
For the sixth year in a row, the University of Notre Dame has been named to the honor roll of Great Colleges to Work For by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
The Great Colleges program is the premier recognition program in higher education. The results, released today in The Chronicle’s annual report on The Academic Workplace, are based on a survey of more than 43,000 employees at 278 colleges and universities. The primary factor in determining whether an institution received recognition as a Great College to Work for was the employee feedback.
Read more at News.nd.eduRead More
The Notre Dame Wellness Center recently added several features to its online patient portal (wellnesscenter.nd.edu). The new tools and links make the website a more comprehensive resource for patients seeking to manage their care.
“Our goal is to make the portal more robust and bring its features in line with Notre Dame’s culture of wellness,” says chronic condition management nurse Maureen Jamieson, “not just by providing care, but by helping patients take charge.” Just as the Wellness Center’s Medical Home model coordinates more of a patient’s care under one roof, Jamieson says,…Read More
- Where can I find information regarding the changes to the University of Notre Dame 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- Do tax withholding and direct deposit elections have to be made online?
- Can the children’s education benefit be applied to summer classes?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2014?