The Notre Dame Wellness Center, operated by Take Care Health Systems, has received Medical Home accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
Considered to be among the highest achievements for a primary care center, the recognition affirms the Wellness Center’s position as a first-choice provider of primary care services.
“The term ‘medical home’ is relatively new,” says Melanie Smith, Wellness Center occupational health nurse. “For the non-medical community, it’s essentially synonymous with a primary care physician – your ‘go-to’ care provider.”Read More
- Where can I find information regarding the changes to the University of Notre Dame 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- Do tax withholding and direct deposit elections have to be made online?
- How can I confirm my 2014 benefits elections?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2014?