Empowerment through education
BY SCOTT PALMER, HUMAN RESOURCES
Just one month into her new role as manager of HR learning and organizational development, Jeanne Monsma is putting the finishing touches on a fall lineup of more than 35 learning programs and series programs for faculty and staff.
“We’ve always valued professional development at Notre Dame, but the success of our programs has meant a lot of waiting lists,” says Monsma. “We have a renewed energy around meeting more of the demand.”Read More
Recognized for the third year in a row, the University of Notre Dame ranks ninth among large organizations in IDG’s Computerworld 2015 Best Places to Work in IT. The 22nd annual survey ranks organizations that provide challenging work for information technology employees while providing great benefits and compensation.Read More
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- Can my flexible spending account reimbursements be direct deposited into my bank account?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2015?