This traditional gathering is an opportunity for students, faculty, staff and their families to formally usher in the year and to welcome new members of our community to campus.
Mass will begin at 5:30 p.m. in the Joyce Center’s Purcell Pavilion, with a procession of faculty and student leaders beginning from the North Dome at 5:20 p.m.
Enjoy a picnic, family fun, and music immediately after Mass on DeBartolo Quad. Picnic dinner will be served until 8:15 p.m.Read More
On the evening of September 2, 2014, the University will upgrade the applicant tracking system that drives the University’s employment website, ND.jobs (http://nd.jobs). The upgrade is expected to bring a better user experience to applicants and improve the candidate review process for University users.
Because no data will migrate from the outgoing system to the new system, the upgrade will require a period of transition between the two. The current system will close on Tuesday, September 2, 2014, and the new system will go live Wednesday, September 3, 2014.Read More
- Where can I find information regarding the changes to the University of Notre Dame 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- Do tax withholding and direct deposit elections have to be made online?
- Can the children’s education benefit be applied to summer classes?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2014?