Thanks to everyone who went Back to the ’80s with us at the 2015 staff picnic! See photos from the event.
Extra special thanks to the event staff of University Catering, the culinary staff from North Dining Hall who cooked the delicious food on site, and everyone else who worked so hard behind the scenes. You all make such big events look easy when we know they’re not. Thank you!Read More
Eric Love brings experience, unique philosophy to staff diversity and inclusion
BY SCOTT PALMER, HUMAN RESOURCES
Thirty years later, Eric Love still remembers the words of a junior high classmate: “You’re the first black guy I’ve ever talked to.”
“I thought, ‘wow, this interaction needs to be positive because it’ll determine how you treat the second one,’” he says.
Keeping interactions positive is a key theme for Love, recently named the University’s director of staff diversity and inclusion. …
Read more in ND Works (PDF)Read More
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- Can my flexible spending account reimbursements be direct deposited into my bank account?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2015?