UND 403(b) Retirement Plan: Fee and Investment Performance
A link to a Fact Sheet and a Prospectus is provided at netbenefits.com/nd for the investment options under the University of Notre Dame 403(b) Retirement Plan (“the Plan”). This information is updated quarterly.
Two disclosure notices are provided annually to all eligible employees and beneficiaries in the Plan. They are also provided to all newly hired employees. The intent of the Notices is to help ensure that faculty and staff receive sufficient information regarding their retirement plan and the investment options available.
The Participant Disclosure Notice includes such information as:
- Details about the Plan’s investment options
- Investment performance history
- Fees and expenses related to a Plan account
- Participant rights under the Plan
- The notice also includes information on the ten (10) TIAA or CREF annuity products that remain frozen within the plan.
The Qualified Default Investment Alternative Notice describes the Plan’s designated default investment options if a participant has not elected investments for their contributions. It also describes the fees associated with the options and the right to transfer to different investment options.
If you have any specific questions about your retirement account, please contact the Plan provider of recordkeeping services, Fidelity Investments, at 1-877-963-0242 or netbenefits.com/nd.
These resources will help you better understand retirement plan fees and investment performance.
- Glossary of Investment-Related Terms (PDF) (Source: The SPARK Institute)
- Tips on Using the Fee and Investment Information From Your Retirement Plan (Source: Department of Labor)