UND 403(b) Retirement Plan: Fee and Investment Performance
A link to a Fact Sheet and a Prospectus is provided at netbenefits.com/nd for the investment options under the University of Notre Dame 403(b) Retirement Plan (“the Plan”). This information is updated quarterly.
A Participant Disclosure Notice is provided annually to all eligible employees and beneficiaries in the Plan. It is also provided to all newly hired employees. The intent of the Notice is to help ensure that faculty and staff receive sufficient information regarding their retirement plan and the investment options available.
The Notice includes such information as:
- Fees and expenses related to a Plan account
- Participant rights under the Plan
- Rules related to providing investment direction
- Details about the Plan’s investment options, including the default investment options, investment-related fees and restrictions
- The notice also includes information on the ten (10) TIAA or CREF annuity products that remain frozen within the plan.
If you have any specific questions about your retirement account, please contact the Plan provider of recordkeeping services, Fidelity Investments, at 1-877-963-0242 or netbenefits.com/nd.
These resources will help you better understand retirement plan fees and investment performance.
- Glossary of Investment-Related Terms (PDF) (Source: The SPARK Institute)
- Tips on Using the Fee and Investment Information From Your Retirement Plan (Source: Department of Labor)