Benefits for Employees, Retirees and Spouses
The University supports a number of scholarships and tuition remission programs to help faculty, staff, retirees and spouses meet their personal and professional goals.
- Fred Freeman Scholarship Fund—Non-Exempt
- Non-Notre Dame Tuition Reimbursement—Exempt and Non-Exempt
- Tuition Remission for Notre Dame Classes – Employees, Retirees and Spouses
Benefits for Children of Employees
The University provides tuition assistance to the children of eligible employees who are attending Notre Dame, Saint Mary’s or other four-year accredited colleges and universities.
- Notre Dame Tuition
- Saint Mary’s College Tuition
- Other Colleges & Universities Tuition
- Summer Session Guidelines
Note: You can now check the status of the education benefit for your child using the “Child(ren) Education Benefit Status” link in the Employee Personal Information channel on insideND.
Saving for College
Savingforcollege.nd.edu provides additional information to help Notre Dame faculty and staff prepare for a child’s future education with a college savings plan.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?