Caring for Yourself
LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program
The University’s Employee Assistance Program, LifeWorks, is a comprehensive source to help you face life’s everyday challenges. The program offers a real person to talk to when you need answers to a question; support on a wide range of issues; or referrals to resources, services, and support groups in the community. Lifeworks brochure (PDF) | More about LifeWorks
Full-time, benefit-eligible faculty and staff and their spouses enjoy 50% off the already-discounted group membership rate.
- The Notre Dame Wellness Center
- LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program
- Spiritual Support
- University Counseling Center – Inner Resources Room
- University of ND Marital Therapy & Research Clinic
- Athletic Facilities Special Events
- Campus Fitness Routes
- Lactation Rooms
- Memorial Health System
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph County Tobacco Quit Program
- Corporate Health Club Memberships
- Healthy Recipes
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?