Notre Dame encourages healthy lifestyles, supports a positive work environment, provides resources for employee assistance and promotes balance between home and work responsibilities.
The University provides a generous holiday and vacation package to staff members and administrators. Flexible work arrangements can also support your efforts to balance the demands of work and personal life.
You are invited to take advantage of the many benefits, programs, and resources Notre Dame offers to assist you in caring for your children.
Notre Dame offers many resources for your health and happiness. Utilize these resources for a healthier and happier you.
The Healthy Campus initiative identifies collaborative opportunities, facilitates partnerships, seeks resources and makes recommendations for short and long-term health improvements to benefit the University and those that live and work here. By emphasizing a healthy campus environment employees will benefit by a healthier lifestyle.
The University’s Employee Assistance Program, LifeWorks, is a comprehensive source to help you face life’s everyday challenges. The program offers a real person to talk to when you need answers to a question; support on a wide range of issues; or referrals to resources, services, and support groups in the community.
From entertainment to financial services to food, Notre Dame provides a broad array of services and programs to faculty, administrators, and staff.
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- When are the flexible spending deadlines for eligible claims and reimbursements for 2014?
- When will my 2014 W-2 Tax Form be available?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2015?