|Lori Maurer, Senior HR Consultant|
|Positions or experience at Notre Dame:||After serving in the Division of Student Affairs as Associate Director of Residence Life & Housing, Lori accepted the Associate HR Business Partner (HR Consultant) position in 2007.|
|Educational Background:||Lori’s professional career has been in higher education after completing a Master’s degree from the University of North Dakota.|
|External experience:||Lori came to Notre Dame in 1994 from Saint Joseph’s University.|
|Assigned client groups:||Lori is responsible for the implementation, planning, and support of HR programs for various academic units across campus including Information Technology, Innovation Park, Office of Digital Learning, School of Global Affairs, IEI / ACE, Enrollment Division, ROTC|
|What Lori finds rewarding about working as an HR Consultant:||“The HR Consultant role presents new challenges every day. This position furthers the HR initiatives and provides resources and solutions to organizational issues. The aspect of the role that I find most enjoyable is the opportunity to be visible on campus and interact with employees of all levels at the University.”|
|Contact:||Email Lori Maurer, or call askHR at 574-631-5900|
Back to HR Consultants
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?