|Lori Maurer, Senior HR Consultant|
|Positions or experience at Notre Dame:||After serving in the Division of Student Affairs as Associate Director of Residence Life & Housing, Lori accepted the Associate HR Business Partner (HR Consultant) position in 2007.|
|Educational Background:||Lori’s professional career has been in higher education after completing a Master’s degree from the University of North Dakota.|
|External experience:||Lori came to Notre Dame in 1994 from Saint Joseph’s University.|
|Assigned client groups:||Lori is responsible for the implementation, planning and support of HR programs for various academic units across campus including Information Technology, Office of Digital Learning, School of Global Affairs, IEI / ACE, Enrollment Division, ROTC|
|What Lori finds rewarding about working as an HR Consultant:||“The HR Consultant role presents new challenges every day. This position furthers the HR initatives and provides resources and solutions to organizational issues. The aspect of the role that I find most enjoyable is the opportunity to be visible on campus and interact with employees of all levels at the University.”|
|Contact:||Email Lori Maurer, or call askHR at 574-631-5900|
Back to HR Consultants
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?