Human Resources Consultants
HR Consultants provide guidance and support to managers and employees of designated departments with special emphasis on issues related to performance management and employee relations. HR Consultants understand operational facets of the departments, colleges, and institutes they support, including strategic goals and the human resources aspects related to those goals in order to deliver the most effective solutions possible.
An HR Consultant (HRC) is assigned to every department on campus. To learn more about the HRC assigned to your department, see below or call askHR at (574) 631-5900.
- Departments: Provost’s Office, Office of the President, Office of the Executive Vice President, Office of Human Resources
- Departments: Athletics, University Relations
- Departments: Auxiliary Operations (Morris Inn, Campus Dining, St. Michael’s Laundry, ND Marketplace, Licensing, Cedar Grove Cemetery, Irish1Card, Bookstore)
- Departments: Planning, Design & Construction, OPAC, Law School, Graduate School, Innovation Park, CUSE, University Press, TRIO, Academic Services for Student Athletes
- Department: Campus Services
- Departments: Hesburgh Libraries, Finance, Investments, OSPIR, Mendoza College of Business, Campus Safety
- Departments: Information Technology, College of Engineering, Office of Digital Learning, School of Global Affairs, IEI / ACE, Enrollment Division, ROTC
- Departments: First Year of Studies, College of Arts & Letters, Audit & Advisory Services, College of Science, DeBartolo Performing Arts Center, Office of General Counsel, Institute for Church Life, and ND Research.
- Departments: Registrar, Snite Museum, Architecture, Student Affairs, Center for Social Concerns, ND International
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?