Market Reference Ranges
Includes jobs responsible for oversight, support, and centralization with regard to diversity, harassment, discrimination, affirmative action, and equal opportunity. Typical activities include investigating, training, and monitoring.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- NIC3 Technician
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- EIC3 Specialist
- $49,132 - $98,265
$23.61 - $47.25
- M1 Supervisor
- M2 Manager
- M3 Director
- $73,914 - $147,829
$35.54 - $71.07
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?