In seeking to attract and retain the best talent, Notre Dame offers competitive total rewards packages while recognizing top performers for their outstanding contributions to the University.
The University strives to provide base compensation for exempt and non-exempt staff that is (a) externally competitive with the relevant market and (b) internally aligned with market reference ranges of individuals who have similar responsibilities, demonstrated competencies and experience. The University will utilize variable compensation (incentive plans and recognition awards) as appropriate to further support the achievement of the University’s goals and core values while considering the competitive market for positions.
The University of Notre Dame does not discriminate in making pay decisions based on race, color, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability or veteran status.
Notre Dame is an at-will employer. The University or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time or for any cause.
Incentive Compensation Compliance (PDF) (Requires NDID)
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?