Diversity & Inclusion
Multicultural Competencies and Hiring Game Changers
- Tues., Jan. 24, 2017, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Wed., Jan. 25, 8 a.m. – 12 noon.
- Tues., Feb. 7, 2017, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Wed., Feb. 8, 8 a.m. – 12 noon.
- Tues., Mar. 21, 2017, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Wed., Mar. 22, 8 a.m. – 12 noon.
For managers and supervisors. During the first part of this day-and-a-half workshop, we will define our Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan, explain multicultural competencies and discuss their benefits to Notre Dame, and examine behaviors that can negatively influence campus climate and your team dynamics.
The focus then shifts to Hiring Game Changers, providing information on how to attract, identify, recruit, and hire top talent that is motivated to competently move your organization forward. Learn how to create an unbiased performance-based hiring strategy that can increase your percentage of landing the best candidates in the pool.
We Are All ND
- Wed., Jan. 11, 2017, 8 a.m. – 12 noon
- Thu., Feb. 2, 2017, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wed., Feb. 22, 2017, 8 a.m. – 12 noon
- Wed., Mar. 8, 2017, 8 a.m. – 12 noon
- Wed., Mar. 8, 2017, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
This half day workshop is required for all staff not currently in a supervisory role. Please register for and attend We Are All ND in an effort to allow each and every member of our community to unite behind a common goal as we work to cultivate a spirit of inclusion at Notre Dame.