Career Services for Notre Dame Staff
Career Services for Notre Dame Staff is a service of the Office of Human Resources. This program supports the University’s commitment to providing opportunities for employees to further develop their skills in both their current and future roles.
To foster a University environment of high performance and lifelong learning, our program offers tools and resources to help you:
- identify your strengths and transferable abilities
- develop your professional skills
- explore your career strategy
- search for the right fit as you progress at the University
Your career development is a lifelong process. Our mission is to empower you with the knowledge and skills you need to create your own path to success.
Career Services for Notre Dame Staff can help you achieve your career goals through a comprehensive offering of services, including:
- workshops and group programs
- online resources and practice clinics
- interest and assessment instruments
- training and developmental workshops
- learning series and educational opportunities
- guidance in the practical aspects of a job search
For more information and descriptions of these resources, we encourage you to explore the Office of Human Resources’ Learning and Professional Development website.
Career Management Process
Career Services for Notre Dame Staff can guide you though our three-stage Career Management Process.
- Stage 1 (Discover): assess yourself and research careers that are a good fit.
- Stage 2 (Decide): choose a focus, commit, and set goals.
- Stage 3 (Discover): take action to reach your career goals.
Read more in the Career Resources Guide.