Benefit summaries provide a comprehensive list of benefits available to employees of Notre Dame based upon each type of benefit-eligible employment: faculty, administrators (exempt employees), and staff (non-exempt employees).
Summary Plan & Policy Documents are the policy documents for each specific benefit offered by Notre Dame: Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement, and more. These documents provide certificates of coverage, details on eligibility, exclusions, appeals, and more.
These materials have been created to help you choose the appropriate Medical network or plan for your needs, as well as provide information on Dental, Vision, Prescription, and other Notre Dame benefits and wellness programs.
Phone numbers and websites for our various benefit providers.
- Where can I find information regarding the changes to the University of Notre Dame 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- Do tax withholding and direct deposit elections have to be made online?
- Can the children’s education benefit be applied to summer classes?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2014?