Benefit summaries provide a comprehensive list of benefits available to employees of Notre Dame based upon each type of benefit-eligible employment: faculty, administrators (exempt employees), and staff (non-exempt employees).
Summary Plan & Policy Documents are the policy documents for each specific benefit offered by Notre Dame: Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement, and more. These documents provide certificates of coverage, details on eligibility, exclusions, appeals, and more.
These materials have been created to help you choose the appropriate Medical network or plan for your needs, as well as provide information on Dental, Vision, Prescription, and other Notre Dame benefits and wellness programs.
Phone numbers and websites for our various benefit providers.
- I made a New Year's Resolution to get healthy. What wellness programs are there?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- I am hiring an employee for the summer. Where do I begin?
- How do I access my flexible spending account information?
- How do I complete my year-end review in Endeavor?