Benefit summaries provide a comprehensive list of benefits available to employees of Notre Dame based upon each type of benefit-eligible employment: faculty, administrators (exempt employees), and staff (non-exempt employees).
Summary Plan & Policy Documents are the policy documents for each specific benefit offered by Notre Dame: Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement, and more. These documents provide certificates of coverage, details on eligibility, exclusions, appeals, and more.
These materials have been created to help you choose the appropriate Medical network or plan for your needs, as well as provide information on Dental, Vision, Prescription, and other Notre Dame benefits and wellness programs.
Phone numbers and websites for our various benefit providers.
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- When are the flexible spending deadlines for eligible claims and reimbursements for 2014?
- When will my 2014 W-2 Tax Form be available?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2015?