MyBenefits Online Enrollment
Having trouble accessing PDFs or the MyBenefits login screen? Try clearing your browser’s cache.
MyBenefits.nd.edu is a is a robust website for enrolling in your benefits and managing your life insurance beneficiaries.
MyBenefits.nd.edu is available year-round for faculty and staff experiencing a qualifying event, and will will be available campus-wide for Open Enrollment beginning October 18 through November 4. The site is available day or night, and includes easy access to plan information to help users make informed benefits decisions.
More about MyBenefits (PDF)
How to Enroll
To enroll in your 2017 benefits, take these three steps:
1. Make your benefits decisions
What benefits should you have for 2017? Consider these options:
- Dependents. Do you need to add or change coverage for a spouse or child?
- Medical Plan. Do you prefer lower out-of-pocket expenses (HMO), or the flexibility of out-of-network providers (PPO and HDHP)?
- Medical Network. Do you prefer certain doctors or hospitals?
- Dental. Do you prefer lower rates or more comprehensive coverage?
- Vision. Would you like coverage for eye care or corrective lenses?
- Flexible Spending Accounts. Do you wish to set funds aside, tax free, for 2017 health care or dependent care expenses?
- Life Insurance. Would you like more than the base coverage provided?
- Accident Insurance. In the event of accidental injury or death, this voluntary benefit provides a lump-sum payment.
- Critical Illness Insurance. In the event of a critical illness, this voluntary benefit provides a lump-sum payment.
Consult the Open Enrollment Decision Guide and other Open Enrollment materials for help making these decisions.
2. Gather your information
To enroll, you’ll need:
- Your netID, password, and your election decisions.
- If adding a spouse or other new dependent, you’ll need each person’s full legal name, date of birth, social security number, and documents to verify your dependents’ eligibility. More about dependent verification.
3. Enroll online at MyBenefits.nd.edu
Enroll anytime from October 18 through November 4, 2016.
For Help or More Information
For assistance with online enrollment at MyBenefits.nd.edu: