Other Retiree Benefits
As a retiree of the University of Notre Dame, you are eligible for a variety of other benefits that you enjoyed while working here. These benefits include:
- Retiree ID Card (for both the retiree and their spouse, if applicable)
- Use of Athletic Facilities
- Library Privileges
- Bookstore and Varsity Shop Discounts
- Football Tickets (optional, and requires the retiree to have at least 5 consecutive years of full-time service at the time of retirement)
- Free admission to Notre Dame athletic events (excluding football, men’s and women’s basketball, hockey and tournaments for any sport)
- Parking Decal
- Flu Shots
- Email Access (optional, and requires the retiree to have at least 5 consecutive years of full-time service upon retirement)
The University expects to continue these plans, but since future conditions affecting the University cannot be anticipated or foreseen, the University must necessarily and does hereby reserve the right to amend, modify, or terminate these plans at any time.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?