The University offers a well-rounded benefits package for employees and their families in addition to benefits uniquely Notre Dame, such as football tickets, discounts and tuition reimbursement.
Summary of the various benefits Notre Dame offers to its employees.
Learn more about your medical, dental, vision and other insurance benefits.
Certain events in your life may require that you make changes to your benefits
Benefits are available to faculty, staff, retirees, spouses and children of faculty and staff.
Holidays, vacation time, leave information.
Notre Dame offers retirement programs for qualified employees.
Insurance for retirees.
Discounts from area business are available.
Adoption benefits and varsity athletic tickets.
The onsite workplace wellness center for benefit-eligible University faculty, staff, and their eligible dependents.
- Where can I find information regarding the changes to the University of Notre Dame 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- Do tax withholding and direct deposit elections have to be made online?
- Can the children’s education benefit be applied to summer classes?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2014?