The University offers a well-rounded benefits package for employees and their families in addition to benefits uniquely Notre Dame, such as football tickets, discounts and tuition reimbursement.
Summary of the various benefits Notre Dame offers to its employees.
Learn more about your medical, dental, vision and other insurance benefits.
Certain events in your life may require that you make changes to your benefits
Benefits are available to faculty, staff, retirees, spouses and children of faculty and staff.
Holidays, vacation time, leave information.
Notre Dame offers retirement programs for qualified employees.
Insurance for retirees.
Discounts from area business are available.
Adoption benefits and varsity athletic tickets.
The onsite workplace wellness center for benefit-eligible University faculty, staff, and their eligible dependents.
- I made a New Year's Resolution to get healthy. What wellness programs are there?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- I am hiring an employee for the summer. Where do I begin?
- How do I access my flexible spending account information?
- How do I complete my year-end review in Endeavor?