Educational Benefit for Child(ren) – New Form & Action Needed

Published: October 17, 2013

The application form for the Educational Benefit for Child(ren) of faculty and staff has been updated to include applicable tax-related information. The form is available at /nd-faculty-staff/forms-policies/other-colleges-universities—-children/ and should be used for applying for benefits for the spring 2014 forward. Previous versions of the form will no longer be accepted.

If you have any questions, please contact the askHR Customer Service Center at 574-631-5900.