Who is Eligible?

Our services are available to:

A spouse or partner of a new permanent full-time faculty or staff member who is being employed by the University through a regional or national recruitment effort who is or will become unemployed due to their relocation.

Priority is given to those individuals whose spouse or partner has been employed at the University less than one year.

The Dual Career Assistance Program does not create an entitlement to employment nor does it guarantee a position. Assistance will be extremely hampered if a client does not have authorization to work in the United States.

Initial Consultation: In order to confirm eligibility and learn more about your job search preferences we ask that you first complete our initial consultation form. Once the form has been received and reviewed we will be in touch with confirmation of eligibility and details on how to start working with the DCA Office.

Those not eligible for all services may be able to secure information about local employers and community network partners. Please contact: askHR Customer Service Center at (574) 631-5900.

Dual Career Assistance Program Brochure (PDF)





Contact / About Us