Caring for Others
Bright Horizons Care Advantage (Back-up care)
The Bright Horizons Care Advantage program includes short-term, back-up care for unexpected child or elder care needs, and an online provider directory for on-going family care solutions. Available to regular full-time faculty and staff (exempt and non-exempt). Bright Horizons Care Advantage
Becoming a Parent
Dependent Care Leaves
- Sick Leave – Non-Exempt Staff
- Sick Leave/Salary Continuation – Exempt Staff
- Family and Medical Leave
Resource and Referral
Childcare and Community Resources
- Early Childhood Development Center
- Life Works Childcare Locator. Login required. Visit LifeWorks page for password information (ND NetID required).
- Community Coordinated Child Care
- Family and Children’s Center
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Notre Dame Kids Club
State and National Resource Links
Spring Break, Summer Camps, and Summer Activities
- Spring Break Blast!
- Notre Dame
- RecSports – for Families
- Camp Eberhart/YMCA
- Michiana YMCA Summer Day Camp
- Camp Tannadoonah
- South Bend Parks & Recreation
- Blackthorn Golf Club Clinic
- Saint Mary’s College
- Southhold Dance Theater
- Soccer Zone, Mishawaka
- Curious Kids Museum
- The HealthWorks! Kids’ Museum
- Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center
Your Child’s Education
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?