Published: Tue Mar 14, 2017 at 02:00PM
The Notre Dame Learning at Work Program offers Notre Dame staff the opportunity to earn an IVY Tech Associate Degree in Applied Business. Tuition, technical fees, and books are funded by the University, and courses are conveniently located at Notre Dame.
Come learn more about this benefit for Notre Dame employees. Read full article
Published: Wed Mar 1, 2017 at 01:00PM
This preventive offering is available annually for no cost to female Notre Dame faculty and staff enrolled in a University medical plan, beginning at age 40 (women age 35-39 may receive one baseline exam at no cost), and is “in-network” for both CHA and Select networks.
Monday, March 6
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Joyce Center Gate 4 Read full article
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?