Published: Tue Feb 7, 2017 at 03:00PM
Many Notre Dame faculty and staff will see a decrease in their 2017 and 2018 football ticket costs under a new tiered pricing model announced recently.
Tiered pricing for home game football tickets will create greater access and affordability for many fans, while increasing prices for the most desirable seats. Notre Dame previously charged the same price for all tickets to football games, with fans in the end zones paying the same as those on the 50 yard line. Variable pricing by opponent, in place since 2012, will continue. Read full article
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?