Published: Tue Mar 14, 2017 at 02:00PM
The Notre Dame Learning at Work Program offers Notre Dame staff the opportunity to earn an IVY Tech Associate Degree in Applied Business. Tuition, technical fees, and books are funded by the University, and courses are conveniently located at Notre Dame.
Come learn more about this benefit for Notre Dame employees. Read full article
Published: Wed Mar 1, 2017 at 01:00PM
This preventive offering is available annually for no cost to female Notre Dame faculty and staff enrolled in a University medical plan, beginning at age 40 (women age 35-39 may receive one baseline exam at no cost), and is “in-network” for both CHA and Select networks.
Monday, March 6
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Joyce Center Gate 4 Read full article
Published: Tue Feb 7, 2017 at 03:00PM
Many Notre Dame faculty and staff will see a decrease in their 2017 and 2018 football ticket costs under a new tiered pricing model announced recently.
Tiered pricing for home game football tickets will create greater access and affordability for many fans, while increasing prices for the most desirable seats. Notre Dame previously charged the same price for all tickets to football games, with fans in the end zones paying the same as those on the 50 yard line. Variable pricing by opponent, in place since 2012, will continue. Read full article
Published: Tue Jan 10, 2017 at 01:00PM
All are welcome! This interactive program is an opportunity for Notre Dame staff to promote campus community, meet other staff and members of the Notre Dame community, share personal diversity-and-inclusion experiences, and brainstorm ways to make Notre Dame more welcoming and inclusive for all.
Wednesday, January 25
Read full article
Published: Tue Jan 3, 2017 at 10:00AM
You’re already familiar with our askHR customer service representatives. Notre Dame benefits specialists will continue to be available bi-weekly throughout 2017 to help you with benefits-related questions.
- a new employee with benefits questions?
- changing your benefits due to a life event?
- considering taking leave for surgery? …
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?