Published: Wed Jul 13, 2016 at 02:00PM
The Office of Human Resources will be closed on Wednesday, July 20 to attend a departmental event off-campus. Normal hours of operation will apply outside of the specified closure. Read full article
Published: Mon Jul 11, 2016 at 05:00PM
This preventive offering is available annually for no cost to female Notre Dame faculty and staff enrolled in a University medical plan, beginning at age 40 (women age 35-39 may receive one baseline exam at no cost), and is “in-network” for both CHA and Select networks.
Monday, July 18
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Read full article
Published: Mon Jul 11, 2016 at 04:25PM
Endeavor’s performance module will open in early August following planned enhancements.
You shared, we listened
The Performance Management process is improving! Based on feedback you’ve shared with us, enhancements to simplify the performance module within Endeavor are currently underway. Read full article
Published: Fri Jul 1, 2016 at 05:00PM
Beat the rush!
Free health screenings are available beginning July 5, 2016 at the Notre Dame Wellness Center.
Get a confidential health screening and be better informed about your health and wellness. Free for benefit-eligible faculty, staff and spouses, a screening tells you where you stand on such indicators as blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index and more. Read full article
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?