Published: Wed May 25, 2016 at 10:00AM
The Fred Freeman Staff Scholarship awards up to $1,000 in tuition assistance per semester to eligible Notre Dame staff pursuing a college degree, or other post-secondary education or certification. All full-time, non-exempt employees who are pursuing post-secondary education and who have worked for the University for three years* are encouraged to apply. Read full article
Published: Wed May 18, 2016 at 09:00AM
This preventive offering is available annually for no cost to female Notre Dame faculty and staff enrolled in a University medical plan, beginning at age 40 (women age 35-39 may receive one baseline exam at no cost), and is “in-network” for both CHA and Select networks.
Wednesday, June 8
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Read full article
Published: Tue May 17, 2016 at 02:00PM
Published: Tue May 10, 2016 at 09:00AM
The Indiana High School Athletic Association (IHSAA) has recently changed how school physicals are administered. Physicals must now be administered by an Indiana-licensed medical doctor (MD) or doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO).
Because Nurse Practitioners are no longer eligible, there are fewer providers now available to fully complete examinations. This change may cause delays in scheduling physicals at medical providers statewide. Read full article
Published: Tue May 10, 2016 at 08:00AM
Published: Tue May 3, 2016 at 11:00AM
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?