Published: Tue Apr 12, 2016 at 04:00PM
This preventive offering is available annually for no cost to female Notre Dame faculty and staff enrolled in a University medical plan, beginning at age 40 (women age 35-39 may receive one baseline exam at no cost), and is “in-network” for both CHA and Select networks.
Thursday, May 12
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Read full article
Published: Fri Apr 8, 2016 at 10:00AM
Serving the community, building camaraderie
As part of a fall 2014 initiative designed to increase opportunities for outreach and team building, the athletic department is participating in a Habitat for Humanity build in Mishawaka. Read full article
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?