Published: Thu Feb 18, 2016 at 02:00PM
This preventive offering is available annually for no cost to female Notre Dame faculty and staff enrolled in a University medical plan, beginning at age 40 (women age 35-39 may receive one baseline exam at no cost), and is “in-network” for both CHA and Select networks.
Monday, March 7
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Read full article
Published: Thu Feb 11, 2016 at 04:00PM
Add the Notre Dame administrative calendar to your Google Calendar so you know important ND dates and holidays. This calendar is updated each fall for the following year.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Go to your Google Calendar
2. Click the box with the down pointing triangle to the right of Other calendars
Read full article
Published: Mon Feb 8, 2016 at 09:30AM
Light therapy devices can help you beat the winter blues.
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) causes symptoms such as depression, lethargy, excessive sleepiness, irritability, and avoidance of social activities. And the “winter blues” can affect about 10% of the population at this latitude of the country. Read full article
Published: Mon Feb 1, 2016 at 09:00AM
The Presidential Award nominations period has been EXTENDED to Friday, February 26. Recognize a colleague with a nomination for one of three 2016 Presidential Awards:
- The Presidential Achievement Award recognizes an individual’s significant achievements to the betterment of the University and actions which exemplify the University’s core values. …
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?