Published: Wed Nov 30, 2016 at 10:00AM
MyBenefits.nd.edu, the University’s online benefits enrollment system, is currently offline for year-end administrative updates. The tool will be unavailable until January 3rd.
If you are a new hire seeking benefits enrollment or a current employee who recently experienced a qualifying event, please complete the appropriate enrollment e-form below. You will have 31 days from your hire date or qualifying event date to submit the appropriate enrollment form and dependent verification documentation (if required) to the Office of Human Resources located in 200 Grace Hall. Read full article
Published: Tue Nov 8, 2016 at 02:00PM
This preventive offering is available annually for no cost to female Notre Dame faculty and staff enrolled in a University medical plan, beginning at age 40 (women age 35-39 may receive one baseline exam at no cost), and is “in-network” for both CHA and Select networks.
Mon., Nov. 28, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Joyce Center Gate 4 Read full article
Published: Mon Nov 7, 2016 at 12:40PM
Free professional development event for Notre Dame faculty and staff
Wed., Nov. 16, 2016
8:30 a.m. – noon
The Office of Human Resources invites all faculty and staff to celebrate National Career Development Day by exploring these opportunities and programs, learning how to grow your Notre Dame career, and networking with other members of the University community. Read full article
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?