Published: Wed May 27, 2015 at 08:00PM
Join us Thursday, June 11 as the 2015 staff picnic takes you Back to the ’80s!
Thursday, June 11
11:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
Grab your neon shades and hoverboard and come enjoy some totally awesome food, ice cream, music, and giveaways. Read full article
Published: Tue May 5, 2015 at 11:50PM
The University of Notre Dame is a proud sponsor of Lead Michiana, the largest Michiana leadership gathering of the year. This half-day event, created to expose local leaders to the most successful leadership practitioners from around the country, will feature five accomplished speakers presenting on such topics as: Read full article
Published: Tue May 5, 2015 at 12:00PM
This preventive offering is available annually for no cost to female Notre Dame faculty and staff enrolled in a University medical plan, beginning at age 40 (women age 35-39 may receive one baseline exam at no cost), and is “in-network” for both CHA and Select networks.
Monday, May 11
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Read full article
Published: Tue May 5, 2015 at 11:00AM
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?