Published: Thu Mar 12, 2015 at 03:00PM
A fully funded benefit for Notre Dame staff
Earn an IVY Tech associate degree in applied business through this fully-funded staff benefit program. Available to regular full-time & regular part-time hourly or salaried staff.
- Thursday, April 9, 3:00-5:00 p.m. …
Published: Mon Mar 9, 2015 at 03:00PM
Health care in the United States has changed dramatically in the last decade, and rising medical plan costs have outpaced many employers’ abilities to meet them.
To guide our response to these challenges, the University has formed the Health Care Strategy Working Group. During Spring 2015, the faculty and staff members of the Working Group will develop and recommend guiding principles for future University medical benefits plan designs that are both competitive and sustainable. Included below are answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the Health Care Strategy Working Group: Read full article
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?