Published: Tue Nov 24, 2015 at 02:00PM
Published: Mon Nov 23, 2015 at 09:00AM
Published: Sat Nov 21, 2015 at 07:00AM
This preventive offering is available annually for no cost to female Notre Dame faculty and staff enrolled in a University medical plan, beginning at age 40 (women age 35-39 may receive one baseline exam at no cost), and is “in-network” for both CHA and Select networks.
Monday, December 14
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Read full article
Published: Mon Nov 16, 2015 at 03:00PM
Now, when you are reviewing your past claims in Castlight, you’ll see your past pharmacy claims in addition to your past medical claims.
Use Castlight to review your past medical and pharmacy spending, as well as learn more about the specifics of your Notre Dame health plan. In early 2016, you’ll also be able to search for convenient and affordable care, helping you save money and Read full article
Published: Tue Nov 3, 2015 at 04:00PM
The Department of Human Resources would like to congratulate the following 2015 Irish Health prize winners:
|Lianna Workman||Building Services||Fit Bit||Human Resources|
|Delores Dazell||North Dining Hall||Grill||Human Resources|
|Jose Luis Botello||Building Services||Balance Chair||Human Resources|
Published: Tue Nov 3, 2015 at 03:00PM
Attend a complimentary workshop to learn more about making important decisions in your University of Notre Dame 403(b) Retirement Plan. Join Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant Paul Bhe to discuss:
- The importance of asset allocation and diversification
- Measures commonly used to evaluate funds, and what really impacts portfolio performance …
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?