Published: Thu Sep 25, 2014 at 01:55PM
The Be Well Series is a monthly health and wellness education series for benefit-eligible faculty and staff and their spouses. From high blood pressure to skin cancer to home safety, these quick on-campus programs are designed to help you lead a happier, healthier life. Read full article
Published: Wed Sep 24, 2014 at 09:45AM
On the night of Thursday, Oct. 2, the Notre Dame Wellness Center will hold late-night health screenings for benefit-eligible night shift staff.
Thursday, Oct. 2
10:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. (Fri.)
Notre Dame Wellness Center
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?