Published: Mon Jun 30, 2014 at 04:00PM
Under previous University policy, temporary positions were limited to a maximum of 999 hours per year. The University has implemented a new policy regarding temporary positions effective July 1, 2014. The new policy, included in the Staff Compensation Policy page on the HR website, limits temporary positions to a maximum of 900 hours in the first anniversary year and then in any fiscal year thereafter. Read full article
Published: Tue Jun 17, 2014 at 05:00PM
Published: Mon Jun 9, 2014 at 08:00AM
Save the date! The 2014 Staff Picnic Beach Party will be:
- Wednesday, June 11
- Note new location: South Quad!
Grab your shades and come enjoy free food, ice cream, steel drums, and fun in the sun with friends. Read full article
Published: Tue Jun 3, 2014 at 02:00PM
A message from Liberty Mutual Insurance
Liberty Mutual is proud to partner with the University of Notre Dame to provide you with relevant auto and home safety tips for the way you live today.
How to Safely Share the Road With Cyclists
By Lee Michael Katz
Pedal power is growing all over the country. Bike lanes are popping up everywhere and bike-riding has more than doubled in some cities. But the mismatch between a massive vehicle and a lightweight bicycle frame can have tragic consequences. Here are some ways to reduce the danger when sharing the road with cyclists: Read full article
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?