Published: Thu May 29, 2014 at 01:00PM
Call for nominations
The Presidential Team Irish Award program publicly recognizes staff teams that exemplify the University’s core values on behalf of their department and the University. A winning team is recognized during each of the home football games. Read full article
Published: Tue May 27, 2014 at 03:00PM
Weight Watchers is moving to a new time and place!
Beginning June 11, meetings will move to Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m., at Rolfs Sports Rec Center, Lower Level.
Come learn more about the Weight Watchers program and Monthly Pass discount for Notre Dame faculty, staff, and spouses. Cost to participant with Notre Dame subsidy is just $29.96 per month!. Read full article
Published: Tue May 6, 2014 at 12:00PM
If your child needs a physical exam before participating in school sports or other activities, schedule one with the Notre Dame Wellness Center pediatrician, Dr. Toni Medaglia, on:
- Saturday, May 17, 8:00 a.m. – noon
- Wednesday, June 11, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 9, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. …
Published: Mon May 5, 2014 at 02:00PM
If you have a graduating child covered under your dental, vision, or dependent life insurance plans, take note: Dependent children may remain on these plans from age 19 up to the age of 25, as long as they are unmarried and remain in full-time student status. Full-time student status is classified as 12 credit hours or more. Read full article
Published: Mon May 5, 2014 at 10:00AM
The Fred Freeman Staff Scholarship awards up to $1,000 in tuition assistance per semester to eligible Notre Dame staff pursuing a college degree, or other post-secondary education or certification. All full-time, non-exempt employees who are pursuing post-secondary education and who have worked for the University for three years* are encouraged to apply. Read full article
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?