Published: Tue Apr 29, 2014 at 08:00AM
The Be Well Series is a monthly health and wellness education series for benefit-eligible faculty and staff and their spouses. From high blood pressure to skin cancer to home safety, these quick on-campus programs are designed to help you lead a happier, healthier life. Read full article
Published: Mon Apr 28, 2014 at 10:00AM
The University recently announced changes to the University of Notre Dame 403(b) Retirement Plan that will take effect January 1, 2015. In the coming months, participants will have several opportunities to learn more about these changes. Read full article
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?