Published: Tue Feb 25, 2014 at 09:00AM
The Be Well Series is a monthly health and wellness education series for benefit-eligible faculty and staff and their spouses. From high blood pressure to skin cancer to home safety, these quick on-campus programs are designed to help you lead a happier, healthier life. Read full article
Published: Wed Feb 12, 2014 at 10:00AM
Experienced TIAA-CREF Financial Consultants are available on-campus to confidentially discuss your financial circumstances and help you achieve your financial goals.
An individual counseling session and evaluation will help you answer these questions:
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement? …
Published: Tue Feb 11, 2014 at 04:00PM
The Notre Dame Wellness Center, operated by Take Care Health Systems, has received Medical Home accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
Considered to be among the highest achievements for a primary care center, the recognition affirms the Wellness Center’s position as a first-choice provider of primary care services.
“The term ‘medical home’ is relatively new,” says Melanie Smith, Wellness Center occupational health nurse. “For the non-medical community, it’s essentially synonymous with a primary care physician – your ‘go-to’ care provider.” Read full article
Published: Tue Feb 11, 2014 at 03:00PM
Presidential Award nominations are now open. Recognize a colleague with a nomination for one of three 2014 Presidential Awards:
- The Presidential Values Award recognizes an individual who lives the University’s mission and is a role model exemplifying the University’s core values.
- The Presidential Leadership Award recognizes a staff supervisor for outstanding servant leadership. …
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?