Published: Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 04:00PM
The Be Well Series is a monthly health and wellness education series for benefit-eligible faculty and staff and their spouses. From high blood pressure to skin cancer to home safety, these quick on-campus programs are designed to help you lead a happier, healthier life. Read full article
Published: Wed Jan 15, 2014 at 02:55PM
Express Scripts, Inc. (ESI), the administrator of the University’s prescription benefit program, periodically reviews its formularies – lists of covered medications – to stay abreast of pharmaceutical developments and to manage rising costs. Formularies are commonly revised to remove more expensive brand-name drugs after their lower-cost generic equivalents become available. Read full article
Published: Fri Jan 10, 2014 at 02:05PM
At the beginning of each new year, many of us make resolutions to start the year off right. This year, why not think about improving your “Retirement Readiness” – being well prepared to retire when you want to?
The University’s 403(b) Retirement Plan provides an opportunity to improve your retirement readiness. Here are a few suggestions to help you take advantage of this retirement plan: Read full article
Published: Fri Jan 10, 2014 at 01:00PM
Congratulations to six $1,000 winners in the Irish Health Challenge! Over 2,700 faculty and staff completed a health screening and Your HRQ to be eligible for the prizes—an increase of more than 12 percent over 2012 Read full article
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?