Published: Thu Sep 26, 2013 at 08:00AM
Published: Tue Sep 24, 2013 at 09:00AM
*Complete a health screening and your HRQ by November 8 for a chance to win $1000! Read full article
Published: Fri Sep 20, 2013 at 04:45PM
On September 12, 2013, faculty and staff had the opportunity to celebrate Notre Dame Wellness Center’s one-year anniversary. Visitors toured the facility and met the staff. Read full article
Published: Fri Sep 6, 2013 at 09:00AM
ENL (English as a New Language) classes help employees who are non-native speakers increase their spoken and written fluency in English. The GED (General Education Diploma) preparation program will help employees obtain the skills and knowledge needed to complete the GED Read full article
Published: Wed Sep 4, 2013 at 02:00PM
College is one of the best investments you can make for your child(ren). It’s also one of the most expensive. Regardless of the resources available to you, the most important step you can take towards securing a college education is to plan ahead.
529 plans can play a valuable role in your overall college savings strategy. As the adage goes, “Education is priceless” and the sooner you start saving the better. Information sessions on 529 plans will be held on September 25 and 26. Read full article
Published: Wed Sep 4, 2013 at 01:10PM
Come check out the season’s first Weight Watchers at Work meeting. With the convenience and flexibility of meetings on-campus with Monthly Pass, now is a great time to start reaching your weight-loss goals.
Open House and Recipe Demo:
- Tuesday, August 27
- 12:00 noon weigh-in, meeting at 12:15 p.m. …
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?