Published: Thu Feb 28, 2013 at 08:00AM
At the spring Town Hall meetings, employees received updates on several University initiatives, including the results of the 2012 ND Voice employee engagement survey and an update on the University’s Organizational Analysis & Design work and Administrative Unit Reviews. Employees also asked questions of University leadership on topics ranging from supervisor evaluations, the Douglas Road project, and potential improvements to campus parking. Read full article
Published: Tue Feb 26, 2013 at 12:00PM
This preventive offering is available for no cost annually beginning at age 40 (baseline at age 35) to female Notre Dame faculty and staff enrolled in a University medical plan, and is “in-network” for both CHA and Select networks.
Wednesday, March 6
- 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Mason Service Ctr. (small lot in front) …
Published: Tue Feb 26, 2013 at 09:00AM
Update 3/15: Nominations are now closed.
Original Story: Nominations are being accepted for three annual Presidential Awards, one designed to recognize individuals for their significant contributions to the betterment of the University, one to recognize an outstanding supervisor, and another for those whose actions exemplify Notre Dame’s Core Values. Nominations may be made by any Notre Dame employee, and must be submitted by March 15. Read full article
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?