Published: Wed Oct 17, 2012 at 08:00AM
Now is the time to make your 2013 medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and flexible spending account elections. The Open Enrollment period closes November 2, 2012.
Published: Wed Oct 10, 2012 at 12:00PM
There’s a lot going on for faculty and staff right now, and this month’s edition of My Notre Dame Employment Experience is a great place to get connected to all of it, including:
- Only a short time left to complete Your HRQ
- A few seats are still available for upcoming Learning Programs
- Open Enrollment 2013 is Oct. 16-Nov. 2
- Irish Health 2012 – win a free iPad, Kindle, and more
- ND Voice is underway through Oct. 28
Published: Mon Oct 8, 2012 at 04:00PM
- Tuesday October 16, Noon-7pm
- Wednesday October 17, 7am-11am
Notre Dame’s annual employee health and wellness fair is just around the corner, and is shaping up to be the best one yet. Attendees will enjoy workshops on healthy living, workouts with Rec Sports, and visits with benefits representatives. Full-time benefits-eligible faculty and staff can even take care of their health screenings and health risk questionnaires at the event.
Need more reasons to stop by? Drawings will be held for a healthy assortment of prizes, including a free iPad, Kindle, Read full article
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?