Published: Mon Jun 27, 2011 at 08:35AM
Retiree Medical Plan for Medicare Eligible Retirees – Effective January 1, 2012 UPDATES: 1. Pre-Existing Conditions: Any enrollments during this transition will not be subject to a pre-existing condition clause. All carriers must accept retiree enrollments; no questions asked. 2. Costs: Retirees can go to www.senioreducators.com and enter their zip code to see what is available in their area today for the current 2011 pricing. Carriers will not publish 2012 pricing until late September or early October. This can provide a sense of range with the expectation that the pricing may be slightly higher in 2012. The pricing for 2012 will be available for phone or one on one appointments between Aon Hewitt and the retiree in October. Read full article
Published: Fri Jun 24, 2011 at 03:14PM
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?