Free professional development event for Notre Dame faculty and staff
Wed., Nov. 16, 2016
8:30 a.m. – noon
Wednesday, November 16, is National Career Development Day.
Notre Dame is committed to the professional development of all employees through training workshops, educational benefits, career counseling services, and more. The Office of Human Resources invites all faculty and staff to celebrate National Career Development Day by exploring these opportunities and programs, learning how to grow your Notre Dame career, and networking with other members of the University community.
Registration, Continental Breakfast & Networking
8:30 a.m. (McKenna Hall, Lower Level Dining Room)
Professional Development Fair
8:30 a.m. – noon (McKenna, Lower Level)
Visit with representatives to learn about:
- Indiana University South Bend
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Educational Opportunity Center
- Notre Dame Staff Advisory Council
- Office of Information Technologies
- Educational Benefits for Notre Dame Staff
- Learning & Organizational Development
- Notre Dame Workplace Literacy & Computer Skills Training
9:30 a.m. (McKenna Hall, Lower Level Dining Room)
VaTonya Brown and Gabrielle Edwards
The Infinity Practice, LLC.
10:15 – 11:00 a.m.
11:15 a.m. – noon
- Developing Your Employees Like A Champion! (McKenna Room 112 – 114)
- Building Your Career By Strategic Design (McKenna Room 200)
- Career Development Panel: Ask The Career Counselors (McKenna Room 202)
Please RSVP here.
For more information, contact askHR at (574) 631-5900 or askHR@nd.edu.