Join us for a Free professional development event for Notre Dame faculty and staff on:
Wed., Nov. 18, 2015
8:00 a.m. – noon
Morris Inn, Ballroom A & B
Wednesday, November 18, is National Career Development Day. Notre Dame is committed to the professional development of all employees through training workshops, educational benefits, career counseling services, and more. The Office of Human Resources invites all faculty and staff to celebrate National Career Development Day by exploring these opportunities and programs, learning how to grow your Notre Dame career, and networking with other members of the University community.
Registration, Continental Breakfast & Networking
8:00 a.m. (Morris Inn, Ballroom A & B)
8:30 a.m. (Morris Inn, Ballroom A & B)
Dr. Deidre Anderson
CEO, Trailblazers & Associates
Professional Development Fair
8:00 a.m. – noon (Morris Inn, Ballroom A & B)
Visit with representatives to learn about:
- Learning & Professional Development Programs for ND faculty/staff
- Educational Benefits for ND faculty/staff
- Notre Dame Career Consultation Center
- Trine University
- Indiana University South Bend
- Educational Opportunity Center
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Bethel College
- IVY Tech Community College
9:15 – 10:00 a.m.
10:15 – 11:00 a.m.
- Panel: Managing My ND Career (Morris Inn, Ballroom C)
- Establishing Your Brand & Effective Networking at ND (Morris Inn, Joyce/Carmichael)
- Tips & Tactics for Interviewing at ND (McKenna, Rm 112-114)
RSVP requested. Onsite registration also available. To RSVP or for more information, contact askHR at (574) 631-5900 or askHR@nd.edu.