Endeavor, the University’s Learning and Performance Management tool for staff, has been successfully upgraded and is now back online.
The new system is a more intuitive experience that is the same for all staff. Check it out at endeavor.nd.edu. If you need a tour, we’ve posted some quick-start guides and videos on the Endeavor upgrade page to get you going.
Enter and approve goals
Now that the upgrade is complete, goals should be entered into Endeavor, reviewed with your manager, and approved by September 15. Note: the new system requires at least one goal and one development activity to be entered for all staff.
- Need help entering your goals? See the Quick-Start Guide for Goals (PDF)
- Need help deciding your goals? See your supervisor, or review the Performance Management page for resources to help you set S.M.A.R.T. goals.
Search and register for learning programs
The course catalog is also back online and ready for your registration.
Need More Help?
- Check out our short how-to videos on the Endeavor upgrade page
- For assistance registering or canceling classes, please contact the program sponsor directly:
- For OIT classes, please contact email@example.com or 631-7227
- For HR classes, please contact askHR@nd.edu or 631-5900
For more information:
- Read more about the Endeavor upgrade
- Read more about the Performance Management process
- Contact askHR at 631-5900 or askHR@nd.edu