Free professional development event for Notre Dame faculty and staff:
Wed., Nov. 12, 2014
8:00 a.m. – noon
November 12 is National Career Development Day. Notre Dame is committed to the professional development of all employees through training workshops, educational benefits, career counseling services, and more. The Office of Human Resources invites all faculty and staff to celebrate National Career Development Day by exploring these opportunities and programs, learning how to grow your Notre Dame career, and networking with other members of the University community.
Registration, Continental Breakfast &; Networking
8:00 a.m. (McKenna Dining Room)
8:30 a.m. (McKenna Dining Room)
Lee Svete, Assoc. V.P. for Career and Professional Development, University of Notre Dame
Professional Development Fair
8:00 a.m. – noon (McKenna Dining Room)
Visit with representatives to learn about:
- Learning & Professional Development Programs for ND faculty/staff
- Educational Benefits for ND faculty/staff
- Notre Dame Career Consultation Center
- Trine University
- Indiana University South Bend
- IVY Tech Community College
9:15 – 10:00 a.m.
10:15 – 11:00 a.m.
- Panel: Managing My ND Career (Room 200)
- Establishing Your Brand & Effective Networking at ND (Room 112)
- Tips & Tactics for Interviewing at ND (Room 114)
RSVP requested. Onsite registration also available. To RSVP or for more information, contact askHR at (574) 631-5900 or askHR@nd.edu.