Salary notifications for fiscal year 2014-15 will be available to all staff beginning June 23 on insideND.
To review your notification:
- Log in to insideND with your NetID and password
- Click the “My Resources” tab
- In the “Employee Personal Information” channel, expand the “Your Pay Information” heading
- Click the “Salary Notification” link.
Notifications available through July. Salary notifications for staff will be available to view or print through the month of July. If you wish to keep a paper copy for your records, please print the electronic notification before the notifications become inactive on July 31.
- Salary notifications will not be available for staff employees who are on leave without pay as of July 1, or whose increase is effective on a date later than July 1. Discussions about performance and any merit increase amount should take place upon the employee’s return or prior to the effective date of the merit increase.
- Faculty salary notifications were available online starting the first week of May, 2014. Please contact the Provost’s Office for more information.
- Salary notifications are not available to Post Doc, On-Call and Temporary employees.
For more information, please call askHR at (574) 631-5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.