*Complete a health screening and your HRQ by November 8 for a chance to win $1000!
FOR FULL-TIME BENEFIT ELIGIBLE FACULTY, STAFF AND THEIR ELIGIBLE SPOUSES
WHY GET A HEALTH SCREENING?
The screening is an effective health risk identification solution and education tool. It is designed to help improve your understanding of your health and well-being by providing new insights through laboratory results. Your results will be automatically entered into the new Take Care Health HRQ (if you have your screenings done by one of the two providers below). REMEMBER: This is a two step process. STEP 1 – Get your screening. STEP 2 – Complete the Take Care Health HRQ. Not only will you have valuable health risk information, but you will receive a $120 annual incentive off your health premiums. There is an additional $60 annual incentive for eligible spouses who complete the process. The spouse must be covered by a University Medical plan and complete both the health screening and HRQ to qualify for the incentive.
WHERE CAN I GET A HEALTH SCREENING?
Choose the location and time that best fits your schedule:
Screenings at the Notre Dame Wellness Center
- To schedule an appointment: Call the Notre Dame Wellness Center at 634-WELL (9355)or schedule online at the patient portal available at WellnessCenter.nd.edu. Screening results after 1/1/2013 are acceptable.
Screenings by Memorial Health & Lifestyle, part of Memorial Health System
Screenings are available starting Thursday, September 26. To schedule an appointment:
- Use the HR Appointment Scheduler. Go to the My Resources tab on InsideND and click on the HR Appointment Scheduler.
- Call the askHR Customer Service Center at 631-5900.
|Thursday, September 2||LaFortune (Dooley Room)||8am-2:30pm|
|Friday, September 27||Mason Service Center||6am-4pm|
|Wednesday, October 2||Grace (Lower Level Training Room)||7am-Noon|
|Thursday, October 10||South Dining Hall (Hospitality Room)||9am-5pm|
|Tuesday, October 15||Eddy Street Commons||8:30am-3pm|
|Tuesday, October 22||Irish Health||11am-6:30pm|
|Wednesday, October 23||Irish Health||7am-11:30am|
|Monday, October 28||Mendoza (Room 339)||8am-3pm|
|Friday November 1||Grace (Lower Level Training Room)||8am-1pm|
|Monday, November 4||Library (Concourse)||9am-5pm|
Schedule a screening with your local provider and obtain your results for entry into your HRQ. Screenings obtained at your local provider or other locations, provided the screening was conducted after January 1, 2013, must be entered manually.
Results for all screening must be entered to complete your HRQ and qualify for prizes and incentives. If you are missing results for any measurement(s) of the screening you may schedule a make-up of the measurement(s) at the Notre Dame Wellness Center.
WHAT IS THE COST?
WHAT DO I DO WITH THE INFORMATION?
For screenings done at the Notre Dame Wellness Center or by Memorial Health System, the results will automatically be downloaded into the Take Care Health HRQ. For screening results not performed by one of these two providers, please manually input the results in the HRQ.
WHAT IS THE TAKE CARE HEALTH HRQ?
The Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) is a tool that helps identify healthy and unhealthy lifestyle behaviors. With this knowledge, you take a step toward reaching or maintaining good health by assessing your current health status, identifying health risks, learning ways to improve your lifestyle and reduce risks. This tool will be accessible beginning October 1, 2013 through November 8, 2013.
IS IT CONFIDENTIAL?
Your privacy is protected both during the screening process and afterward. The University of Notre Dame does not receive information linking your screening results to you. Here’s what happens:
- Your screening is conducted by either the Notre Dame Wellness Center or by the Memorial Health & Lifestyle Center. All data is merged into the Take Care Health HRQ. They collect aggregate data on results as an organization, but none of the information they retain is attached to you in any way. That’s why it’s so important for you to keep these records of your results.
- After your screening is complete, your results will be written in a pamphlet for your records. No other record identifying your results will exist, so be sure to keep this information in a safe place. Save it and you’ll have a record of your results from year to year. Pamphlet
DON’T FORGET YOUR SPOUSE!
*$1,000 prize for full-time benefit eligible faculty and staff only