It’s July and time to set your performance goals and development plans for 2013-2014!
Endeavor is ready for you to enter your new goals/expectations and your development activities beginning July 8, 2013.
As a reminder, follow these steps to establishing your plan for the 2013-2014 performance year:
- Discuss upcoming department goals and initiatives with your supervisor.
- Enter your individual goals and development activities into Endeavor and send forward.
- Your supervisor will review and send forward.
- Keep notes regarding your progress using the “Notes” tool.
To help you write your SMART goals or expectations, visit the Performance Management page on the HR website and look for Additional Resources under Phase 1. You’ll find the SMART formula and examples to help you develop your goals and create your individual development plans.
For help writing your goals (exempt staff) or expectations (non-exempt staff), register in eNDeavor for one of these workshops:
WRITING SMARTer GOALS (Exempt)
- July 24, 2013 (9:00-11:00 a.m.) OR August 1, 2013 (1:00-3:00 p.m.)
A workshop for exempt staff. Bring goals (or ideas for goals) that you’ve already written and improve them based on tips and examples.
WRITING SMARTer EXPECTATIONS (Non-exempt)
- Date: July 24, 2013 (1:00-3:00 p.m.) OR August 1, 2013 (9:00-11:00 a.m.)
A workshop for nonexempt staff. Bring expectations that you’ve already written (or ideas for some) and improve them based on tips and examples.
ENDEAVOR PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT LAB
- Date: July 18, 2013 (9:00-10:30 a.m.)
For new hires, or experienced employees who want to affirm their understanding of Endeavor’s performance management tool, this session introduces the Notre Dame online performance management process for staff.
Register via eNDeavor.
Call askHR at 1-5900 if you have questions or need additional assistance.