Spring classes are still available, but are filling fast! Our 2012-2013 Learning Programs are focused on providing tools and developing skills that help you create your own success. Our instructor-led classes and online tools can help you identify your true professional interests, manage your performance through more effective goal-setting and build skills to help you achieve your career goals.
- (New course!) Transitioning from Peer to Supervisor | Jan. 15, 8:30 a.m.-noon
- (New date added!) Communicating with Colleagues and Co-Workers | Jan. 29, 8:30 a.m.-noon
- Relationship Strategies | Mar. 7, 1:00-4:30 p.m.
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews – for Supervisors | Mar. 27, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Participating in Performance Reviews | Mar. 26, 9:00-10:30 a.m.
- Endeavor Performance Management Lab | Feb. 5, 9:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. OR 1:00-2:30 p.m.